Thursday, January 31, 2013

Kate and Ryan's Wedding at Port Gamble








September 8th 2012
When I met Kate, Ryan I knew these two were going to be a fun couple to work with! Kate told me Ryan was a Landscape Gardner and knew a thing or two about flowers, I just loved that!
Purple and ivory with silver grey accents was Kate's color palate and, Ryan and I went back and forth with suggestions to each other about what flowers were in season with thoses hues! Dahlias, hydrangeas and roses, of course...Kate loves purple calla lilies so we decided to add some into her bridal bouquet and one for Ryan's boutonniere. Beautiful combination!
The ceremony took place at Holy Trinity Church followed by an outdoor dinner reception at the Vista Pavilion in the quaint old town of Port Gamble.

Cake by Eileen at Sweet and Savories


 
Photography images courtesy of Aubin Ahrens Photography, thanks for sharing!


No comments:

Post a Comment